Sunday, April 6, 2014

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Review

This is another new anime who's first episode came out today, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii.  It's about this girl named Nike who's the princess of a poor kingdom and has been chosen out of her three other sisters to marry the Sun King who rules the world. So, she goes to the Sun Kingdom to fulfill her destiny as the queen of this kingdom. But once she meets the actual Sun King, it's a huge surprise. It turns out, he's still a kid. And by a kid, I mean he looks like he's only thirteen or maybe younger! When I first saw him at the end of the episode, I was all like, '' Okay, who put the ten year old in charge of a country?!'' The ending is so cute because it shows him sleeping and he looks like a shota boy, until he gets out of bed and it turns out he is stark naked and you see his tiny little butt. I nearly spit out my drink when that happened! And the main girl, Nike, is like a total different princess then what I expected her to be. But, it's certainly a good kind of different. It's very interesting so far and I am looking forward to see how good this anime can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment