Friday, April 4, 2014

Golden Time Review

This is Golden Time. At first, I completely loved the anime, the plot, and the characters. But, eventually  it blew out on me. I personally think there is too much drama, I mean, half of the episodes were part of either Banri getting his feelings for Linda back even though he currently loved Koko, Koko becoming this melodramatic crybaby who took out her anger on him and even broke up with him to "Keep his feelings unhurt", or just drama among the other characters. Sure, there were some very funny moments and there were good points made, but too much drama can become boring and make the outcome of the anime predictable. With that said, I will gladly point out its good points. The comedy in this is just hilarious! Especially when Mitsuo and Banri pretended to be gay and pretended to be dating because a girl was pesturing Mitsuo. I laughed so hard when Banri screamed, "My Boyfriend!!" to Mitsuo when he arrived at the scene and shot kisses to him! Another one of my favorite parts is when Banri and Koko tried to have sex but she kept getting sick and evetually got stabbed in the head with a piece of art she made for him. Unlike most romance animes out ther(Besides Campaign if you've seen it), there were a lot of good kiss scenes. Especially the one at the very end of the last episode, which was very sweet! All and all, I enjoyed watching this anime and I might even play the visual novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment