Thursday, April 3, 2014

Haikyuu!! Review

This is Haikyuu!!
Synpothesis:
A chance triggered Shouyou Hinata's love for volleyball. His club had no members, but somehow perserved and made it into it's very first and final regular middle school, where it was steamrolled by Tobio Kageyama. a superstar who is known as the king of the courts. Vowing revenge, Hinata applied to the Karasuno High School Volleyball Club, only to come face to face with his rival, Kageyama.

This anime will be airing in 2 days and I can't wait! Me myself was part of my school's volleyball team, and I loved it, thus giving me instant interest when I first heard of it. My favorite animes are usually ones about sports such as tennis, cycling, running, soccer, and others. I have never seen one with volleyball, so it's new and fresh plot wise to me. The animation looks good, and the characters look promising as well. But I guess I'll have to wait 2 more days. The aticipation is killing me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment