Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka Review

This is Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka. I'm not one really one for moe animes like this, because to me ther pointless. But after watching the first two episodes of this one, I decided that this one was another anime on my watch list. It's very funny and happy, and the theme of this anime being moe, the characters are adorable. The little white haired girl in the middle is the daughter of the owner of the shop, Rabbit Cafe and I think her grandpa is trapped inside of a bunny that sits on her head. The pink haired girl is supposed to be way more talented than she thinks she is, but is still somewhat of an airhead. The purple haired girl is the daughter of an army dad and surprisingly loves cute things and is very good at cream art. The green haired girl works at a old rival store and tries to get the pink haired girl to work for her, and is obsessed with old scripts. And we have yet to meet the yellow haired girl. All of these cuties captured my heart and I'm glad I gave yet another great anime a chance to make onto my watch list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment