Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kiniro no Corda 3: Blue Sky Review

This is Kiniro no Corda 3: Blue Sky.
If you've seen the original La Corda D'oro series, then this is sure to look familiar. It is a separate story based on the visual novel that was made into anime set to air tomorrow. I've been waiting all year for this anime and I can't wait for it to come out tomorrow! Being a big reverse harem fan, this and Kamigami no Asobi are my most anticipated romance animes coming out. The animation for the third series look improved, not that the original animation was bad or anything and I actually enjoyed the style of it. I just hope the main lead girl is not another wimpy heroine like most reverse harem girls are. Another reason why I can't wait for this anime is because of the boys, look at those bishies!!! Anyway, I hope tomorrow comes fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment