Sunday, April 6, 2014

Captain Earth Episode 1

This is a new anime that's first episode was released today, Captain Earth. Before today, I had recently heard of it but since it involved mecha, which usually doesn't spark an interest with me, I didn't give it much thought. But, after my friend told me how good it was, I decided to give it a try. I was so glad I did! I was very interested from the start of the anime and to the end, as it actually has a good plot and good characters to it. The animation was also good and it raised my interest. The character himself is interesting and you see that in the first episode, he already goes through some character development. By far, this is the first mecha anime that I love so far and I can't wait for the second episode to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment