Sunday, April 6, 2014

About me

Hello everyone, since there are not really any other animes I can review at the moment, I'll tell you about myself. My name is Yuri Kagamori and I'm 15 years old. I think you can tell by my name that I'm Japanese. My great grandmother came to the United States and started her family here, and eventually I was born. Being a Japanese girl brought up in America, I was introduced to only a few Japanese traditions and items. I did learn to speak Japanese, but I use it only at my house. Sometimes, I watch anime raw or I'll use subs if I'm tired. My favorite animes are, Junjou Romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Fairy Tail, Gravitation, Diabolik Lovers, Nagi no Asukara, Higurashi, and Soul Eater. My favorite genres are reverse harem, yaoi, and horror. My favorite books are Hunger Games, and Divergent. My favorite movies are 27 Dresses, Paranormal Activity, Hunger Games, and Woman in Black. My hobbies consist of writing, drawing, baking, and singing. I have 3 dogs Blade, Hachi, and Molly. I have three sisters and a twin brother, who all get on my nerves but I love them so much. We all live with my dad, since my mom died in a accident when I was little. I usually do all the housework, but sometimes my brother will help me if he feels like it and my dad helps me cook. I love sushi and salads, and of course sweets. I'm turning 16 in June, having 2 more years in school. I love the colour blue, whether it's bright or dark. I'm good in Math and Writing, but suck in Science. So, there you have it. That's me. Hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment