Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sakura Trick Review

This is Sakura Trick.
Synpothesis:
The story revolves around Haruka and Yuu, two girls who go to a highschool that is slated to be shut down in three years. To share something special between them, they share a kiss which deepens their relationship from then onwards.
This has to be the cutest yuri anime I have ever seen, and that is a big thing coming from me since I don't usually like yuri. Especially little Yuu-chan, who is one of the cutest anime characters of all time. And Haruka has HUGE breasts for a girl her size, which is usually noted in the anime. The other characters are just as adorable and funny as this couple. The artwork is very good as well and the character designs are very well thought out. The story is a little shakey, and sometimes the purpose of them kissing would get a little old. Other than that, I enjoyed watching this cute anime and I heard they already started making a second season so I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment