Friday, April 25, 2014

Mekakucity Actors Review

This Mekakucity Actors.
I was a huge fan of the songs that this anime was based off of and I was really excited when I heard it was going to be turned into an anime. And to my dissapointment, I would say that it needs some work. First of all, it's way too confusing for me and the storyline is going a little to fast. Personally, I found it a little dissapointing, but it wasn't too dissapointing that I would like to drop it. It's only been two episodes so far, so it might be one of those animes where it's stupid in the beginning  and gradually gets better by the middle of it. And I must add that I love the animation, and I have a feeling that the same animators from Bakumonogatari did this. The blue haired girl in the picture, Enomoto, is soooooo cute that I wish she lived in my computer. If she didn't take pleasure in doing stuff I hate. Like I said before, this anime is a little dissapointing, but I won't completely drop it yet. Wow, I think this is the first anime this season that I'm not crazy for!

No comments:

Post a Comment