Thursday, April 3, 2014

Love Stage Review

This is Love Stage!!
Synpothesis:
With a father who's a singer, a mother who's a movie star, and a brother who's the lead vocalist of the popular band, ¨The Crusherz¨ Sena Izumi, an otaku(a really big fan of anime) college student, is the only dull one in the family. He loves the anime, '' Magical Girl LalaLulu'' and is working hard to become a mangaka. One day, he winds up having have a appearance for a redone commercial he did as a kid 10 years ago. There, he reunites with the super popular co-star Ichijou Ryouma who's been in love with him since the commercial 10 years ago. Thing is, Ryouma thinks Izumi is a girl!

I CAN'T WAIT!!! This upcoming anime is the one I can't wait for the most! Especially it being a yaoi, and I love yaoi! I have read the whole manga and when I heard it was going to be an anime, I almost died from a heart attack! This has to be one of the best yaoi mangas out there, besides Junjou and Sekaiichi Hataukoi. I mean, Izumi is so cute and he looks like a total shota boy, but sadly, he's Ryouma's shota boy. The manga in general was hilarious, especially when Ryouma found out Izumi was a boy. They are also a very cute couple and they feel right together, like, even I wouldn't look good with Izumi-chan. Although I adore Izumi's dream to be a manga artist, I have to say that he has no talent in drawing at all. When he draws, it looks like my cat threw up on dog poop. Yep, it's that bad. And it turns out that he's very good at acting. He can even play four different characters at once, which is freaking awesome!!! I was a little confused with Ryouma's personality though. I mean, one minute he can be this big gentlemany guy in love, then he'll be a huge tsundere and big jerk, and then he'll be this big crybaby who wants Izumi's love. It's like, what kinda personality is the author going for? Anyhow, this anime is set to air in July, which is killing me even more!!!! I pray that they will release it a lot sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment