Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Escha and Logy no Atelier Review

This an anime called Escha and Logy no Atelier.
When I first heard of this, I was told that it was originally an adaption from an ROPG game. I have played those types of games before and I find them to be entertaining and worth my time. When I saw the first episode, I thought that it was a little on the boring side. But, it's only the first episode. The animation is of good quality and the main girl is adorable. I just love her little tail, it's so kawaii! And in the first episode, you can tell there's gonna be some romance involved between the two main characters, Logy and Escha. Logy is a little mysterious, but at least he's not a jerk or something like that. I have yet to see the next episode, and I don't know if it is something I'll keep on my watch list. I guess we'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment