Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kamigami no Asobi Review

This is Kamigami no Asobi.
This is another reverse harem that I've been waiting for all year! Like Kiniro no Corda, Kamigami was originally a visual novel that was adapted into an anime. It's about this girl named Yui Kusanagi that is transported to another world and learns that she has to teach a bunch of these gods about love to save the relationships of humans and gods. I actually played the visual novel and it was very good, and I was so excited to hear that it was being adapted into an anime and the fact that it airs tomorrow is killing me! The characters are good, but Yui is yet again going to be a mild and wimpy heroine. Ugh, how come it's always these stupid wimpy girls that end up getting a bunch of hot and cute guys!!? The one character I am looking forward to is Anubis, who is voice acted by my favorite voice actor, Yuki Kaji! Plus, Anubis has this cute little saying that goes, ¨Ka-Barabara!!¨ I just hope the anime is as good as the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment