Saturday, August 16, 2014

Madan no Ou to Vanadis Review

Set in Western Europe during times of war, Eleanor "Ellen" Vertalia, one of the Vandis of Zhcted, leads the battle into Brune There are, in fact, seven Vandis, named for having each received a powerful weapon from the dragon to individually reign over seven territories. The power of the Vanadis invokes dread and fear from their enemies. An earl in the service of the country of Brune, a young archer by the name of Tigre, experienced the Vandis's power firsthand after being defeated on the battlefield by Ellen. However, Ellen chose to spare his life after witnessing his skills, but in exchange, he is asked to serve her.

I am really interested in this anime at the moment. I heard it's suppossed to be a harem and ecchi series, but honestly, I think it would be a great anime WITHOUT the harem and ecchi involved. I mean, is it really necessary to have a harem for it to be a good anime? Heck, it sounds so interesting, that I wouldn't mind if their were no males involved at all. The wallpaper I have put up for this isn't the actual animation, cause the real animation is supposed to be very similar to Samurai Girls. And I really enjoyed the animation of it. It is also being made by Satelight, who also did Log Horizon, so the series is promising. I really hope the harem and ecchi factor doesn't get in the way of the plot.


No comments:

Post a Comment