Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bonjour Koiaji Patisserie Review

The original story follows Sayuri Haruno, a girl who attends an elite confectionary school Fleurir on a scholarship to follow her dream of opening a pastry shop. There she meets several charming young men.

OHHHHH!!!! Another reverse harem!!!! This was actually an adaption of a game, which I have not played, and is going to be a ONA series. And that means it's going to be a slow moving anime, but who cares, it's a reverse harem!! This actually kind of reminds of Yumerio Patisserie, and I loved that anime. So it's going to be exciting to see another baking anime. The graphics look as cute as can be, and I see we have one of my very loved shota boy here (the blonde one)!!! If you can't already tell, I'd say I am soooo excited for this ONA to come out. Let's just hope it's as good as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment