Monday, August 11, 2014

Denki-Gai no Honya-san Review

Umio is a shy kid who just started his new job at a manga store smack dab in the middle of the city. But his lifestyle isn't as glamorous as the neon lights that illuminate the city. Umio's closest friends are his co-workers who are all unique characters, to say the least, and although they're nice people, they have their quirks. They are a tight knit group of friends, have nicknames for each other, and spend their weekends inside.
I am actually really excited for this series. I have read at least some of the manga and so far, it is hilarious. One of my favorite characters is Director, who films everyone in their most embarrassing moments and his crush on Hio-chan is just too cute and I am excited to see him animated. I just have a feeling this is gonna be one of those animes where I watch after a really sad series. And at least I have the manga until it airs!




















No comments:

Post a Comment