Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Grisaia no Kajitsu Review


The story is set in an academy that is a cloistered "orchard" for girls to be educated and cultivated away from external influences. Five girls spend their lives within these walls in repentance and atonement. Yuuji Kazami has just enrolled as the sole male student there.
I actually played the visual novel for this game, and oh how I enjoyed it. With that said, hearing that it was going to be animated I was very excited and happy. I really like the plot of the whole story and the characters are very enjoyable in my eyes. I do have high expectations for this anime, though everyone knows well enough that an adaptation of a visual novel can go completely downhill. Especially when there's harem swimming around in there. Though, in this case, I actually enjoyed the harem factor. I mean, if you think about it, when these girls have been shut off from the world with nothing BUT girls, if a male was to step in and he was their age, it's expected for them to fall in love with him. Unless, they're lesbians, but that's not the case in this story. One of my favorite girls would have to be Michiru, cause I'm a sucker for tsunderes!


No comments:

Post a Comment