Monday, August 11, 2014

Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai Review

The story is set at Shiomi Academy, a vast and prestegious academy with an amazing library that rivals Japan's national library. As a member of the Library Club, Kyoutarou Kakei goes to Daitoshokan to enjoy reading by himself. He then meets a second-year girl name Tsugumi Shirasaki through the efforts of a so-called sheperd who fulfills people's wishes. Eventually, more girls join because of this sheperd.
So......pretty much just a harem that takes place in a library....? It's obvious, isn't it? Apparently this is an anime adaption of a visual novel as my picture comes from the visual novel itself. I've never been a real fan of harem animes and the only ones I like are World God Only Knows, Ai Yori Aoshi, and Hayate no Gotoku. It takes a lot in a harem to win me over, and I have to say that Kanojo ga Flag wasn't a bad harem anime at all. Which I took it to be when I was first watching it. So I guess that means I can't really judge this one either, but it doesn't sound out of the ordinary for me. I mean, I like the fact that it's centered around a Library Club because I love to read myself, and I haven't quite seen a harem anime about a library. Anyway, I guess I'll give it a couple episodes and see if it's worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment