Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nobunaga Concerto Review

Nobunaga Concerto:
The stroy centers around Saburou, a high school boy who time travels to Japan"s Sengoku Era. He must become Nobunaga Oda.
I am so excited for this anime, as it has one of my most favorite settings, the Sengoku Era. This might just be me, but have you noticed that a lot of animes about Nobunaga have been coming out for the past three years? And although I think this is true, and the fact that I've grown tired of the whole Nobunaga thing, after reading the manga myself I'd have to say that I will make a huge exception for this anime. Not only becuase of the characters, but because of the plotline. Afterall, this story doesn't JUST focus on Nobunaga himself, but on the other characters around him. Again I can't wait for this to air and there is sadly no official air date yet stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment