Sunday, May 25, 2014

Himegoto Review

Himegoto:
the story follows Hime Arikawa, a boy who is being chased down by scary people. However, he is then rescued from danger by girls in his school's student council which consits of Kin-san, President Unko, and Beru-sempai. The student council assume Arikawa's debt by one condition, he will be the student council's dog while wearing women's clothing.
When I was first introduced to the story, I thought it kinda had an Ouran Highschool Host Club feeling to it. However, once you get into the story you realize that this is truly different from Ouran. Because, not only is there just one crossdresser, there are a total of 5 crossdressers in the story! I would have to say that the manga was entertaining and funny as heck, and the characters were somehow unique. And I would also have to say that this isn't on my list of a must watch when it comes out anime, but I'm willing to give it a shot. This anime is set to air somewhere in July, but no official air date has been stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment