Monday, July 14, 2014

Love Stage Episode 1 Review

Finally, finally it's out! My most long awaited anime has finally come out with my precious baby, Izumi-chan. Everything about the first episode was accurate to chapter 1-2 of the manga which made me happily satsified. Though I had problems with the art itself before, I have absolutley no problems with it what so ever. Personally, I am a little worried on how they will fit the whole plot in only 10 episodes but I figure that they'll manage somehow. I also have the feeling that they will portray the more....certain scenes with how they portrayed the certain scenes in Junjou Romantica or Hatsukoi. This is another thing I don't have a problem with, because as long as they have kiss scenes, I am happy with what I will get later on in the series. Unfortunally, I have to wait another 2 weeks before I am able to see the next upcoming episodes 2-3 because of  a vacation I am going on. So until 2 weeks passes, I will be left excited for watching the next few episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment