Monday, July 14, 2014

Himegoto Episode 1 Review

Okay, so the first anime I watched ended up being Himegoto, which has a REALLY short episode length as I think it's only like 5 minutes long. First off, the opening of the anime startled me a little. Until I learned that the subbers of the anime decided to get rid of the original opening and replace it with, something else. As for the episode itself, I guess I thought it was a good start. Must I say that the main character is so darn cute that I feel ashamed as a girl myself. I think so far my fav character would have to be the one holding the frog plushie, Albertina since she is the really serious kind of character. Maybe a yandere? I'd have to say this is an anime that I would watch simply for laughs. All in all, I think it's a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment