Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Love Stage Update

First of all, I would like to say sorry for not posting for a while. Summer break just started over here so I've been doing a lot with my family and friends. All the animes I do this month will all  be airing in July, so they're not that far away!
Now, for this post I'm going to be talking about the anime I am most excited for: Love Stage!
If you haven't noticed, I'm a big Yoai fan, and I recently started a Yaoi blog called Yaoi Niwa if you wanna check that out. So this and Dramatical Murder are the two I am waiting for the most. They recently aired the second trailer of Love Stage, which I'll post after this, and it looks soooooo good! Though, to me, one problem that kind of annoys me already is Izumi's bangs (Izumi is the yellow haired boy). So far in the trailer, his bangs are always inside his glasses which kinda looks a bit weird to me. Even though I say this now, it's probably because they couldn't animate the bangs to go over his glasses, cause it might be hard and annoying to deal with it. And I know that a lot of people say that his voice actor doesn't fit his image, but I personally think it fits him perfectely. I would die from annoyment if we had him sound like Ayase from Okane ga Nai. Anyhow, I simply can't wait for this to air on July 10, 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment