Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DRAMAtical Murder Review

This is DRAMAtical Murder:
This is the second to the most awaited anime on my watch list, the first being Love Stage. When I played the game, I loved the heck out of it! You couldn't imagine the expression I made when I saw the first anime preview, it also being the first time I had heard of Dramatical Murder becoming an anime.I have very high expectations for this show and yet there is one thing I am worried about. It being a Yaoi game, there has to be some sort of boy x boy factor to it. I am hoping that the creators didn't take that genre out, as to me it's a big part of the game. From what I know so far, I am beginning to doubt that they will keep it in there and that they might not even move to Shounen-ai. Luckily, I'm not the kind of Yaoi fan where I will throw a huge fit over the fact that it's not Yaoi, and to tell you the truth, I think that even without boy x boy I will enjoy this anime very much. It airs on July 7, 2014. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment